Results short code not displaying properly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Results short code not displaying properly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    woodalldeanna975
    woodalldeanna975
    Participant

I have the search bar on the very last slide of the homepage. Please use that one only. I am trying to use the shortcode [wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro_results id=1 element='div'] to display results but it isn’t showing at all. I have the block mode and polaroid style on. This page is being generated by divi. To edit or view the page please go to divi -> theme builder -> and click the edit button for the search results page, not the header but the body. I would also like to know how to give the word “search” on the button more padding at the top. Essentially, I would like it to be centered.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The search results shortcode is not possible to use that way. It is for positioning the live results list on a different part of the same page where the search is on.
    If you want to modify the search results page layout, you need to change that on your divi theme options, as that is fully controlled by that, the plugin unfortunately cannot change that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.