Results when no result

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    reggiedunlup
    reggiedunlup
    Participant

Hi,

I created 2 search instances. When I try to make a search on whichever search, if there is no result, it shows “2 results for “…”, but in the result, it is showing there is no result found.

Exemple: Try to search for “Jeep” on the first search bar called “Je recherche”, it is supposed to return no result. In fact, it says 2 results found, but not showing any result.

If you search for “Jeewp”, it is supposed to to return no result and it does.

If you search for “Jeeop” it is supposed to return no result. In fact, it says 2 results found, but not showing any result.

If you search for “jkl”, it is supposed to return no result. In fact, it says 2 results found, but not showing any result.

If you search for “jklllll”, it is supposed to to return no result and it does.

No logic at all!

Now, if I use the classipress search bar in the footer, all results are ok!

Thanks

Bryan

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko. Reason: PW moved to safety
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Bryan,

I’m not able to log in with the back-end details, and the FTP is redirecting me to an empty folder, can you please check the accounts?

My guess is that it’s either an unknown bug with the search, or the theme search.php does additional filtering on the results (usualy that’s the case).

Either way, if you can fix the FTP details, I will be able to debug the results passed to that page and see what’s wrong.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

reggiedunlup
    reggiedunlup
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

try http://ftp.2switch4.com with same user and p/w I gave you…

If not correct, please indicate where I can find those details! I’m newbie in that field!

Bryan

reggiedunlup
    reggiedunlup
    Participant

Hi Ernest, any chance to take a look at it?

Thanks

Bryan

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The Admin details are still not working for me, I’m getting this error message: https://i.imgur.com/ubnN4cG.png

The FTP is working, I can connect, but I don’t have permission to see the public_html directory. I can only see an empty directory ( I suppose it’s the default user directory when a new is created ). I guess you will have to change the home folder of the FTP account to the public_html directory. I guess you can do that on your cPanel somewhere. I don’t know exactly where, it differs for every host.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

reggiedunlup
    reggiedunlup
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Sorry for all that!

You will find two files attached… The first one is your new password for admin of the site. Keep the username I gave you earlier and try this new password.

Second file is your ftp settings… Please use the same new password from first attachment to log in ftp.

Hope it works!

Bryan

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks for fixing the details, I’ve quickly logged in and did some basic debugging and found the problem.

Keyword suggestions got mixed up with the results, it was a yet unknown bug. I fixed it quickly, it should now work correctly. I’m adding this fix to the upcoming version, so updating will not cause it again.

I’m also deleting the attachments to prevent any security issues.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

reggiedunlup
    reggiedunlup
    Participant

Wow! You are a machine!!

Thanks a lot!

Bryan

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact me if you find any issues you cannot solve.

Also, If you like the plugin, you can leave a rating on it on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.