Return and Magnifier not redirecting to standard results page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Return and Magnifier not redirecting to standard results page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    priodev85
    priodev85
    Participant

Hi – just updated to Pro on a new site – great plugin – can’t seem to get the results on return to work. It’s just refreshing the current page. Tried a few different settings and even added the custom URL with ?s={phrase} search works fine with this filter too and results load but Search Pro isn’t invoking it. Auto search works fine – just this. Not sure if I’ve missed anything or anything else might be causing an issue. Previously ran the Lite version on this site and this function worked with that.

Thanks in advance!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words!

It sounds like either a javascript conflict or an uncleared cache issue. First, make sure the Lite version is disabled, it is not needed for the Pro version to work. Then clear all layers of site cache – page, minify, CDN, Cloudflare and your Browser cache. After refreshing the page it should hopefully start working normally.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

priodev85
    priodev85
    Participant

Thanks Ernest – we’ve done that and it seems to work but the issue actually seems to still be occuring in Safari on Mac – we’ve tried on several machines and cleared cache but it’s still not envoking the search weirdly.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Can I check this somewhere?
    This still sounds like only a cache related problem, since it only affects only a subset of browsers, but I will check the browser error consoles to see if there is anything by any chance.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.