$s_options attributes?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by nickchomey18 nickchomey18 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nickchomey18
    nickchomey18
    Participant

I would like to start working with the results templates but I am not sure which arguments are passed to the $s_options variable.

The documentation has details on $r, but not $s_options. (https://knowledgebase.ajaxsearchpro.com/hooks/templating/result-templating)

Can you please point me to where I can find it, or provide me with a description of its arguments?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It holds the current search instance settings. I would avoid using that if possible, as the search settings array keys often change when new options are incorporated and older ones get removed – therefore it is not documented.
    The full list of keys and default values you can find in the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/backend/settings/default_options.php file, from line 207 to 991.
    If you are looking for a specific setting, let me know, I might be able to help.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

nickchomey18
    nickchomey18
    Participant

Oh wow. Yeah I found that file and thought it might be the one I was looking for, but it was far too daunting to consider tampering with it. Thanks for confirming that it is best left alone – I will investigate specific options if necessary and ask for help if it breaks anything. Still, it is interesting to look through to get a more comprehensive view of how expansive ASP is!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.