SCROLL NOT WORKING

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hosteleria06
    hosteleria06
    Participant

Hello. I have bought your plugin and followed the steps in the documentation in order to get it properly configured but, the scroll do not appear in the search results box (live) .

If you type the word “sabanas” for example, there are like 20 results but only appear 4 of them in the results and you cant scroll to see more results.

This has driven me nuts because I have not been able to find the solution for that.

Please help me fix this issue.
    Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Your configuration was perfectly fine, this turns out to be a script related conflict. I have turned off the custom scrolling script, so now the default scrollbar should show up correctly.

There is another scrollbar script present on your site, and I guess this and the other one does not like each other. I will take this to the test environments, and look for a resolution for the upcoming release. Until then, I recommend leaving that option as is.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

hosteleria06
    hosteleria06
    Participant

Dear Ernest:

Thank you very much for your help. Now it looks fine.

Another question that I am not able to figure it out. How can I separate products from posts. This is because if you search for the word “Sabanas” (which are bed sheets) there are 7 posts of companies that sell sheets but each one of them has like 20 products (Sheets)

The results are mixed. It shows products and posts randomly. How can I make that the results would show only by products or posts, or maybe a tab that can separate from each other.

Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

You are welcome, an update is now scheduled for friday, it should resolve this issue as well.

You have basically two options in this case:
    1. Results grouping feature, that allows grouping the items by post type as well
    2. ..or post type ordering. Similar to grouping, but it does not create visible group headers.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

hosteleria06
    hosteleria06
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome, and thank you for your kind words 🙂

You don’t have to wait for the update, it will not conflict with anything.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

hosteleria06
    hosteleria06
    Participant

Hello!

Can´t update your plugin. Other issue is that after you enter a search word, the loading image does not appear and it looks like it´s not working. Please help me how to fix these issues.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check the update guides, it will help: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/plugin-updates
    If the auto-update is not working on your server, the manual update is also fine 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.