Search and results separate page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search and results separate page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by meliecool28 meliecool28 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    meliecool28
    meliecool28
    Participant

Hi!

I would like to know if it’s possible to make different form to search elements, but with the same results block.

The user must search different parameters on my home page with 3 different forms (the form of their choice) and when the user click on the search button, he goes on a different page with the results. On the result page, there is also a form to change settings of the search.

So is it possible to have 4 forms with the same output results? Can I put all the ids in my shortcut like this: [wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro_results id="2,3" element='div']?

Is it even possible to do it??

Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, not really, but you can do something similar to that via the Elementor results page feature, example here. I believe that is the closest. You could make 4 different search bars to redirect to the elementor results page, and a 5th (or use one of the 4), that is used on the actual custom elementor results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

meliecool28
    meliecool28
    Participant

Thanks, I gonna see if I can do something with that then 🙂

Have a nice day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.