Search Bar Replacement and Ajax on Results page?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search Bar Replacement and Ajax on Results page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mikesubverse
    mikesubverse
    Participant

Credentials can’t be provided at the moment the site is in dev and you’d need to set your hosts file to the IP to troubleshoot, I just have a question about the functionality of using the search bar to replace my standard search – is it possible to update those results via ajax with this setup? I’ve been thinking about replacing my search loop with a results box shortcode and templating the results box, but figured I’d ask this way since it works really well to populate my search loop already.

I really just would like to be able to filter the contents of the search results on the page using the filter controls.

Thanks,

Mike

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by mikesubverse mikesubverse.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately this is not possible, only replacing the search loop with the results shortcode.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.