Search box art shows up huge on page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search box art shows up huge on page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jenerdman jenerdman 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jenerdman
    jenerdman
    Participant

Periodically, I have a problem with the little icon in the search box showing up huge on the page. Take a look at the screen grab attached. I can’t seem to figure out when it happens as it’s not regular. For the most part, I can clear the cache and it seems to reset but I’m not sure why it’s happening in the first place. Have you seen this before??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This phenomenon is called FOUC and it happens, whenever the stylesheets are loaded asynchronously. Usually it is caused by custom cache plugin, that minify stylesheets, and have an asynchronous script loading feature.
    There is also an async CSS loader feature within the plugin, make sure you have it disabled, although it should not cause this problem. I suggest checking any cache plugin you have, and turning off asynchronous stylesheet loading features via JS, and it will resolve the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jenerdman
    jenerdman
    Participant

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I’ll double check those settings. It’s nice to know what actually CAUSES this issue!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.