Search box shortcode is not working.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search box shortcode is not working.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have problem with search result short code. Iam trying to use custom search result box with short code. But when I try to search some thing, there is only empty line withhout any result, message.

Try it:
    page : fachowisko.pl
    try to search: us

Then you will see only empty line.
    With default WP search there are 5 results.

Thank you
    Bart,

I’ve used this shortcode:

[wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro_results id=1 element='div']

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I don’t see the search results shortcode anywhere on the front page. Are you sure it is positioned correctly?

In case you tried it within the front-page slider, it might not display at all, as the slider max height is set to 500px if it’s placed below the search box, it will be displayed below the viewport – because of the limited slider container height.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

yes it definetly used in result page. search is working well with default wp search result.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

In that case, make sure that the search bar is also placed on that page.

The results shortcode cannot replace the default wordpress results, it is only used to display the live search results on a different location – but on the same page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.