Search buddypress xprofile fields?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search buddypress xprofile fields?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Paul Chevalier Paul Chevalier 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel David
    Gabriel David
    Participant

Hi,

can I index and make custom xprofile fields searchable? Some members are asking for the ability to search others by profile fields.

Thanks,
    Gabe

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Is this a default buddypress feature or achieved by plugins? If so, could you link me to the plugin?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Paul Chevalier
    Paul Chevalier
    Participant

Hi !

I just purchased Ajax Search Pro for WordPress on Envato/Codecanyon. Thank you Ernest for this good quality and versatile plugin.

Too bad that Buddypress xprofiles aren’t taken into account for global search. It penalizes me soo much that I have to use standard Buddypress members search tool + Ajax Search Pro in order to address the entire website. I was looking for a unified search tool and unfortunately it is not the case.

I am willing to help, and I can provide you an access into my buddypress installation or database if you want to take a look.

I would be deeply grateful for any help
    All the best

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.