Search Compact Layout flashes when clicking, causing glitch

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search Compact Layout flashes when clicking, causing glitch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PAULCNET
    PAULCNET
    Participant

Hello, I love your plugin but I am having a problem with the compact layout which is if the search icon is clicked, it shows a linear transition that shows the search bar with settings. The problem is that the search button also shows the linear transition, which shows the search icon flash and disappears briefly and reappears when the linear transition for the search bar is finished. How do I fix it, so the search icon doesn’t disappear when clicked in compact layout?

Also if you click the search icon too fast, you might accidentally click the settings icon because the search icon disappears during transition and it stops the transition halfway breaking the search bar, and having to refresh the page.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is indeed a small visible flash there. I’m not sure if it’s because of an inherent style or it is indeed a bug, I will investigate it in more detail on the test servers.

Anyways, I believe this custom CSS should get rid off it for now:

.asp_m_1 {
        position: relative !important;
    }

.asp_m_1 .probox .promagnifier {
        position: absolute !important;
        right: 0 !important;
    }

.asp_m_1,
    .asp_m_1 .probox {
        min-width: 40px !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.