Search does not index specific product titles or images.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search does not index specific product titles or images.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tate74guitar
    tate74guitar
    Participant

The search does not include any catalog items or images. Tried to re-index the site multiple times.
    Issue occurs when a specific product item name or number is used in a new search.
    Since the theme has been customized, replacing the theme is not an option.
    No error messages occur in any search.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you please check the log-in details? I’m not able to log-in to the back-end to check the plugin configuration.

“Issue occurs when a specific product item name or number is used in a new search.”
    Can you give me an example here? I want to make sure I’m testing the malfunctioning product number or name.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

tate74guitar
    tate74guitar
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you, this is working. I have checked the image configuration, and found that most of the result images originate from the content, as you use a pattern for the featured image. I have changed the General Options -> Image options accordingly. It will more likely return images for the results now.

However I’m getting results as expected, so I was not able to test the product title issue. Is there any specific search phrase I should try?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.