search does not retrieve on first visit

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search does not retrieve on first visit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by miashjarta43 miashjarta43 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

Hello

1, When I use the search box in the encodito window for the first time, it is not possible to search ??
    ex search falköping

Does it work if you reload the page?

2, I run a mutisatie next to this address.
    if I buy your program / does it work for all websites then under the mutisate?

[email protected]

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. The issue is probably caused by the cache plugin you are using, probably something with the configuration. I am not seeing some of the inlince scripts on the page, which causes the problem. This does not seem exclusive to this plugin only, I am seeing multiple inline scripts missing.
    Try looking on the cache plugin configuration to something with “inline scripts” or “merge inline scripts” or something like that, and try turning them off.

2. If you are running a multisite installation, then installing the plugin on the main network admin site will make it available on all sites.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

Thanks for checking with wp rocket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.