search engine bar duplicated on my website

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search engine bar duplicated on my website

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by tareq tareq 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tareq
    tareq
    Participant

i install your plugin without any issue, and make it as default search engine on my website, but after a while i notice my search bar become twice !
    there is two search bar engine on my website above each other !, on some page its not appear on other it appear
    and this issue is randomly happen after days !
    please check attach file, when i click on printer shop menu, search bar duplicated, if i click on any other menu its ok !, please note this issue not related to menu click it happen randomly even when i browse my web site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This looks/sounds like some sort of a page cache problem. On the duplicate screenshot a different search bar is visible. Make sure to clear your site cache, as well as browser cache.

You can also try disabling this option, then clearing the cache. If that was causing any conflicts, it should start disappearing soon.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

tareq
    tareq
    Participant

i will try and let you know, thank you,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.