search feature not using plugin

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search feature not using plugin

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nsideman Nsideman 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

Hello, I have resolved the login issues from previous post. You should have no trouble logging in now. The plugin does not seem to function at all. Maybe a theme compatibility issue?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry for the late answer (I was out of office for a few days). I’m going to take a look at it in an hour, see what can be wrong.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I tried to open up the /signin page but it says I’m temporary locked out. Also I cannot see a username only a password in the login details. Can you please update that?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I have opened in another browser it showed the login page, but there is also a google verification code field, do I need that as well? Also dont forget the username 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

google auth turned off.

I entered the username in the support ticket but it does not show up above. Should I enter that here? Can everyone see these exchanges?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi! Try to edit the first post you can enter it there. If still not working, then you can enter the username here, the password is still unknown. The private details are not visible.

Also, you can upload a file as well with the details, that is also visible only for me and you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

The use ID is just your name. Ernest

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I’m getting a 404 error again 🙁

See attached file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

problem with host. should be back up

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I see a different site now, I guess you are reworking it. I cannot access any login page now 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

dev.mlatc.org/signin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I created a test search, then I tried to add a widget of it into the footer, however the widgets are not working at all. I disabled ajax search pro to see if this plugin is causing the issue, but it’s not, the error is still there. It is not possible to create any widgets. I see the following error on the firefox console:

NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error – http://dev.mlatc.org/wp-admin/widgets.php

This usually indicates conflicts within plugins, or the .htaccess file or with file permissions.
    Try to disable all plugins and see if you can create widgets. If not, then try to enable them one by one and perhaps you will be able to determine which one is causing the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Nsideman
    Nsideman
    Participant

I see that you tried to do that in the footer. the footer widgets were turned off. Now that I have turned them on I can see your plugin working fine.

So it must be something with the theme not using the standard search. I will contact the theme owner.

Thank you!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.