search from the navigation bar (dara theme) & additional functionality?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search from the navigation bar (dara theme) & additional functionality?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MuggiGuggi
    MuggiGuggi
    Participant

Hi there, thank you for your beautiful search product which does an amazing job for us!
    i have the following two questions: is it possible to create a menu item with search using your search functionality – i was not able to get this verified – it would be great if you could me with this
    second: is it possible to create a search page within our homepage which gives you the possibility to combine more functions like: search for certain documents, pages, date, combination of 2 ore more words like (search: senkowski + transcommunication + luxemburg)
    I am happy to place a small advertisment button of your nice software at the bottom of our site – if you want this let me know and tell me how to do it – thank you, kinds regards, Thomas from Austria

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much for your kind words, I greatly appriceate them.

You can use the search shortcode as a menu item. I usually not recommend doing this in most cases, as menus are uniquely built each, and sometimes it can be very difficult to get the layout/functionality to work. You should definitely try it, it may work properly.

You could make a filter like this or this one. There is a tutorial available on how to create the first one. You will have to experiment with the options a lot first, but once you get the hang of it, it should get easier 🙂
    To understand the most of those options, you can read up on the documentation, under these chapters.

The best thing you can do for us, is to rate the plugin codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you need any more help!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.