"Search Here" font is cut off in search bar

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support "Search Here" font is cut off in search bar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott Brio
    Scott Brio
    Participant

Hi,

The text in my search box on our main page is floating too high and is cut off by the top of the search text box. Any idea what it could be?

If you need my site login details I can provide them however I wanted to check and see if it’s a simple fix first.

Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It appears that the slider is adding a line height of 0 pixels to the input if it’s not active. The simplest fix I can think of is to use this custom CSS code:

input.orig {
        line-height: normal !important;
    }

This should do the trick.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Scott Brio
    Scott Brio
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the advice! Should I’ll try putting that in my custom CSS section and see if it fixes it.

Scott Brio
    Scott Brio
    Participant

Hey that fixed the problem- Thank you so much! This search bar is fantastic!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I’m happy I could help you, thank you for your kind words!

If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

I’m closing this topic now, as it’s resolved.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘"Search Here" font is cut off in search bar’ is closed to new replies.