Search in elementor popup

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MontaGal
    MontaGal
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to use the search box inside an elementor popup.
    Link attached.
    Everything works OK but when I click a search result the pop up close and the search results shows until you’re transfered to the next page.
    See screenshot.
    Tried to activate the ‘Hide the search box if it gets invisible?’ option but still the same result.
    Is there anything I can do about it?
    Thanks,
    Gal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Gal,

Well, the issue is, that Elementor Popup registers the “click” as outside of the pop-up window, which is actually correct, but then it closes the pop-up.
    Check the pop-up settings, and try to disable the pop-up closing when the document or background is clicked. I am not sure what options there are, but there should be one somewhere in Elementor to only close the pop-up when the “X” button is clicked in the corner.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

MontaGal
    MontaGal
    Participant

Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

If you don’t mind, I will close this topic soon and mark it as resolved, feel free to open another one if you have other questions or issues.

If you like the plugin and have not rated already, feel free to leave a rating on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Search in elementor popup’ is closed to new replies.