Search in only one portfolio catégory

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search in only one portfolio catégory

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MAGRIAU
    MAGRIAU
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to configure the search engine so that it only searches in one category of portfolio.
    The engine must search for the term in the content of the single portfolio and must display the link to this portfolio.

For example, I created a single portfolio whose title is “COULM Tangi – Sector Technician”. In the content of this portfolio I added the term “Maizières 70”. I have classified this portfolio in the “Franche-Comté Collaborator” category.

I have seven search engines in my site. They are all identical (search in portfolios).
    I would like this single portfolio to appear in the search results (for the search “Maizières 70”) with the search engine “Research communes FC” but not in the search results of other engines (they will have to search in other categories).

I’m sorry to bother you but I couldn’t find anything in the documentation. Is it possible to do this?

THANKS

MAGRIAU
    MAGRIAU
    Participant

OK. I got it… sorry. 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.