Search in sidebar right, results in archive page left

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search in sidebar right, results in archive page left

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by floorfordesign floorfordesign 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    floorfordesign
    floorfordesign
    Participant

Hi Support,

I just purchased the product and I would like to know how to achieve the following:

want to have the ajax search form in the right sidebar and have the results show in the archive page on the left (just like the standard search behavior in WordPress)..

Thanx in advance,

Floor for Design

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think you are looking for the search redirection and override options: https://goo.gl/eEh0FX

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

floorfordesign
    floorfordesign
    Participant

tnx,

I am doing it another way.; setup a page with the results shortcode and have a sidebar with the search box.
    Another question, I want to show the image, title and exerpt. The first two I am able to add, but I can’t see the exerpt..

regards,

Floor for Design

P.S. nice plugin! I am just wondering how flexible the resultpage is. I would like to have a masonary style results page. I am buidling a kind of webshop based on wordpress posts so therefore I am looking at full control over the results page..

floorfordesign
    floorfordesign
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.