Search option for two different categories

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search option for two different categories

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by atomheartBLACK atomheartBLACK 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    atomheartBLACK
    atomheartBLACK
    Participant

Hi there,

Please see given URL. I am currently using a default search option

I would like to set-up a search function that works as follows:
    #1 Need the DAY and LOCATION to work together i.e; when selecting a day of the week, or multiple days, and then selecting a specific area or multiple areas, I would like those deals selected to be shown. The way a default search result has been set-up, I can only choose one day of the week, or a location, and this does not work in unison.

#2 The search results has been set-up using categories, can I set-up Ajax search with categories?

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you in advance

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m not sure I understand your requests correctly, because I can’t see an url with the ticket. Can you please send it again with your next post?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

atomheartBLACK
    atomheartBLACK
    Participant

Hi,

Here is the URL: http://www.gobbler.co.nz

I would like 2 different search groups, LOCATION and DAY.

Each category would have a drop down box where you would be able to select one, or several choices e.g I want to choose a specific LOCATION, lets say an inner city suburb, then choose a DAY, lets pick Monday and Tuesday. After making these selections, the deals that are shown will only be INNER CITY LOCATION, with MONDAY and TUESDAY as the days.

I have set up Day search, but when clicking on the drop down box, all the days are automatically selected. How can I set it that none are selected by default?

When selecting a day, nothing happens, it does not show that specific day’s deal.

When doing a search e.g MONDAY, a weird box pops up. I just want to actually use a dropdown function for visitors to use. Select a specific day (or multiple days) and a location (or multiple locations) the only those deals would show up on the home page. Is there a way to achieve this, and maybe only having a dropdown box without a search box function?

I hope this makes sense 🙂 Have been looking at the Ajax search pro settings, but can’t figure it out.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.