Search pro broken

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by mmerrywest mmerrywest 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mmerrywest
    mmerrywest
    Participant

Hi

The search on our site has been broken now for about 10 days since the wordpress 4.3 upgrade. I have raised a support ticket, but have not heard back and have been checking for updates from you guys and havent seen anything. Can you make contact please

Thanks

Mark

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I don’t see any other tickets on your account. Could you link me to it please?

Have you upgraded the search plugin to version 4.5? WordPress 4.3 has some changes that does not support most of older plugin versions. If not, please upgrade the search to version 4.5. Here is a documentation link on how to safely do that: http://wpdreams.gitbooks.io/ajax-search-pro-documentation/content/update_notes.html

There is a Problems and Solutions part as well, in case you run into cache and other related common plugin update issues.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

mmerrywest
    mmerrywest
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. I have upgraded to 4.5.1 and followed the instructions about clearing the cache and saving the settings, but with the same issue. It loads my header and your form and then stops without providing error info. I will try to get you a clean install working so that you can login and test

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.