Search product in another language

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search product in another language

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CANENERO35
    CANENERO35
    Participant

Hello,
    i have a site in 2 languages, italian and english. I have WPML installed.
    The products in the site are only in italian language and WPML is configured so that it serves the italian version of the products in the english version of the site.
    Ajax search pro is configured and is working in the italian version of the site.
    In the english version tough, the search give no results since i think that is searching for the english version of the products.
    There is a way to configure axaj search pro to serve the same results as the italian version?

Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure! Until you don’t have translations ready, you can turn off the WPML compatibility here: https://i.imgur.com/5jRvezK.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

CANENERO35
    CANENERO35
    Participant

Hello,
    i’m reopening this ticket because after the last plugin update, even if i have WPML compatibility off in the options, the search results in english are not showing anymore. I have a “no posts found” result. The same search in italian is working as usual.
    Maybe some configuration for this option were changed?
    How can i restore the correct setting?
    I’va attached two screenshots of the same search in two differente languages, let me know if you need further informations.
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I double checked, but we have not changed anything in regards this feature in the last releases. The issue with the search query you made is, that the filter for “1/24 street cars” is used, which does not have anything in it, so it will yield 0 results: https://i.imgur.com/YZysu8E.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Search product in another language’ is closed to new replies.