search result in the default search page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support search result in the default search page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    escapefromhere
    escapefromhere
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to show the result with the default search template? I really if user type something to search and when they press enter the form redirect them to default search page of the theme.
    thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Yes it is possible. By turning on the “Redirect to search results page when hitting the return key?” and “Override the default WordPress search results page?” the option in the “General Options -> Behavior” panel: https://i.imgur.com/j2sFKgM.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

escapefromhere
    escapefromhere
    Participant

Thank you, now I have this problem, i set a search only in a in a custom field but I receive this error after I activate the option to show result in the default search page

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /web/htdocs/www.diversamentecuccioli.it/home/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/search_content_fulltext.class.php on line 240

thanks

escapefromhere
    escapefromhere
    Participant

Try for example to search Napoli in the sidebar search
    Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

If I try Napoli I see these results: https://i.imgur.com/riCPH2T.png
    but no error message. Maybe it was just the cache.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.