Search result is not showing all related posts

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search result is not showing all related posts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shahrooz shahrooz 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shahrooz
    shahrooz
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I have a search box on home page that suppose to search the entire website. On the other hand, I have around 70 pages with “Entrance” keyword. When I make a search in homepage it doesn’t show me all results but when I click “more result” in brings all of them in a new page.

Here are entrance doors page: http://mbsales.net.au/nuweb/products/doors/entrance-doors

All of these pages have the mentioned word in their content but only a few of them appear in the search result (in homepage).
    I’ve checked whether its related to title/excerpt but it doesn’t as its bring some pages which doesn’t have the keyword in their title/excerpt.
    I’ve cleared the cache and also I’ve double checked all options related to the result but couldn’t find anything.

Please advice,

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

When I search for “entrance” I get 10 results as expected, since the max results count to display in the ajax search box is set to 10 by default. If you wish to display more, just change the “Max. results” option on the General Options -> Behavior panel.
    I personally not recommend using a value over 50, it may affect the user experience in a negative way.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

shahrooz
    shahrooz
    Participant

Fast and right to the point as always..

Thanks Ernest,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.