Search result not working properly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search result not working properly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gnana
    gnana
    Participant

I want post title only in search my result and also check below scenario,

If user searches for pixel 2 even though the full name is Hotwav Pixel 2, Hotwav Pixel 2 should still show first. (even if he doesnt enter the full name but only enters “pixel 2” , Hotwav Pixel 2 should come first).
    If a user searches for mens shoes, among the results Black Mens loafers should also be shown because mens shoes is one of its tags.
    Also assuming if user searches for mobile phone, there is no product named “mobile phone” but there are products with tags “mobile phone” so those products should be displayed.
    Search should be based on product name and tags only along with categories in existing search.

Fr this I configured correctly but result not working. Kindly check.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the proper details.

I have logged in, and I believe you almost have the perfect configuration for this. The only thing I recommend to change to your needs is to enable exact matches with a secondary logic, like so: https://i.imgur.com/7MxpBMM.png

This will make sure that the exact matches are prioritized, and partial matches only come afterwards.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.