Search Results

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MarioLadani03 MarioLadani03 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MarioLadani03
    MarioLadani03
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I am in deep shit.

I am using your plugin which i am sure, is a superb product. However even though I have read the whole documentation it wont work the way I would like it to do.

Currently the search result are highlighted, however it includes pages even though nothin is highlighted. How do i exclude them.

AND, the results page does not show the highlighted results. It shows the page and some content and not what is highlighted when using the search bar. I did literally everyhting including the soft check and so on. Please help.

many thanks,
    Mario

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

Thank you very much for the details!

I just tested with a few phrases, but I am seeing the same results on the live search as well as on the results page: https://i.imgur.com/GuBRmWd.png
    Is the issue resolved, or is it something else?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

MarioLadani03
    MarioLadani03
    Participant

Hi Ernest,
    Thanks for your swift response.

Well as you can see on your picture, it does not load the results as seen in the dropdown. It loads the page and some content, bu tnot the content displayed in the dropdown.

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Mario

MarioLadani03
    MarioLadani03
    Participant

Nad the nest thing is, you have search for “test”, but the resultspages do not feature the word test.

I am confused ;(

CHeers,
    Mario

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Okay, I understand now.

The plugin can not change that on the results page unfortunately, that is controlled by the theme only. The search can only pass which items to display there, but the rest is up to the theme – the layout, text etc..

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

MarioLadani03
    MarioLadani03
    Participant

okay i got it – many thanks, so I will proceed and issue a ticket with divi theme then.
    Any idea, why results show up even though the word is not mentioned in the page and is not highlighted?

Many thanks,
    Mario

MarioLadani03
    MarioLadani03
    Participant

nevermind i found it!! many thanks for your feedback.

cheers,
    mario

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.