Search Results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by JamieNiccole JamieNiccole 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JamieNiccole
    JamieNiccole
    Participant

This is a staging site, so to access please use the FTP credentials.

I am curious if I am able to keep the same styling as I have currently for my Woocommerce products. I can work around it if not, however I do like our current display.

If that is not possible … is there a way to include Woocommerce star rankings into the vertical results?

Many thanks for your time.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by JamieNiccole JamieNiccole.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

There are template files available for each result layout. There are no options to achieve this unfortunately, the only possible way is to edit these result template files.

You can find them in the ajax-search-pro/includes/views/results/ folder. If you check these files, each one holds a commented part on the beginning explaining a few things.

It might be possible to add the missing HTML code to the corresponding result template. I’ve implemented this new templating system for these cases, however it’s up to the user to edit them to his needs.

If you have any questions I gladly answer if I can, but I honestly don’t know what code should you add/remove to have the star rating integrated with the results.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

JamieNiccole
    JamieNiccole
    Participant

Not a problem!!! I appreciate your time, and will be able to work around it. The plugin is worth it 😉 Lovely job!!!

Jamie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.