Search results displaying very slowly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search results displaying very slowly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hiltonjr
    hiltonjr
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not happy with how fast the results load. When I bought the plugin, I thought it worked just like Google, you typed and it filled in almost immediately, but it’s not like that. I would like to know if there is anything I can do to improve the display speed of the results.

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Surely! I recommend checking this knowledge base to get the best possible speed for your server setup.
    I especially recommend the first few suggestions, including using the index table engine. Those can have a huge impact.

Ajax Search Pro runs on your local server, it does not use any external paid services like other plugins. For that there are no subscription fees, it is much much cheaper, however the performance will depend on your local server speed.

Make sure to try the suggestions, they will make a difference. Let me know if you need help with any!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.