Search results layout width issue

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search results layout width issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mtdas9919
    mtdas9919
    Participant

There are two things that I am not able to configure:
    1. The result layout width is limited with the search bar. How to show the results with full page width layout?
    2. Images for custom taxonomy is not showing. While searching for Amazon, it shows the taxonomy name without image or featured image or logo.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. You can change the results box width here.
    2. By default, taxonomies does not have images in wordpress. If the taxonomy images are stored in a custom field (term metadata), then you can enter the field name here. It is a very common method.
    If a different method is used for the image storage, then probably a custom code will be required to fetch the images and fill them in to the results list. Usually the plugin/theme developer (which adds the taxonomy) knows how to get them by their ID.
    I tried to log-in to check if I can tell by looking, but I was not able to access the wp-admin section, and the log-in via clicking on the login icon did not work with the credentials.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.