Search Results not Loading

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search Results not Loading

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When you type a search in the search bar on the right hand side bar no search results appear. I have tried switching between the Ajax Widget and use of the shortcode, and changing all of the Compatibility and Other Settings options. The search does work correctly on individual blog posts.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The reason is, that there is a custom shortcode just above the blog post section, but the parent (container) element is hidden. Because of that results shortcode, the results are mitigated there, but the parent is hidden, so they are not visible. This is how it looks like when I change it via the debugger: https://i.imgur.com/wOQw36Z.jpg

If that section is not in use, I recommend removing it, or using a different search instance shortcode there instead (you can make a copy of the original one if you want).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.