Search Results Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    99projects
    99projects
    Participant

Hi, I’m very confused… when setting up ASP I imagined our client woulfd like the search results to be displayed as a dropdown and the search result highlighted and to scroll to the search term when clicking on the result….

But, you know clients… they want a ‘regular’ search results page. So I thought it would be easy to set up in Elementor Pro. I followed the instructions on this page: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/elementor-integration/elementor-custom-search-page-archive-override-and-live-filter#search-instance-configuration and when it was not working as expected (when typing i na search term e.g ‘PHB-cyclus’ and hitting Enter I get random results not containing anything related to the search terms…please, you should try it) I looked in your documentation but with no results Im afraid.

But when I try the search bar without hitting Enter I found out the ‘old way’ with the dropdown still works and gives much better results…
    So that’s why I’m confused… There must be something going on in the settings that I’m not aware of. I would like to get these results, but then on a ‘regular’ Search Results page. Could you help me out, please?

Mind you I’m talking about searching through Pages not so much (blog)posts.

login as admin on this page: https://exth.nl/content/wp-login.php

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure! Can you please check the back-end login details? I can’t seem to be able to log in with them. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

99projects
    99projects
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Search Results Page’ is closed to new replies.