Search results page on mobile causes page to crash

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search results page on mobile causes page to crash

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    babayagamedia98
    babayagamedia98
    Participant

When I try to search for something on mobile, the results page keeps reloading and then crashes. Example, search for “venom” to replicate issue.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The grid shows too many items at one time, because the posts per page option on the plugin was set to 1000 items. I have changed it to the grid default, it should be fine now: https://i.imgur.com/jMsjQ2j.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

babayagamedia98
    babayagamedia98
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Unfortunately now user cannot see all the search results for their search term. Is there a work arounnd?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

It looks like it is a minor glitch with the elementor products grid. Whenever I click on the pagination [1], the other numbers appear.

Try adding this code to the functions.php file in your theme/child theme directory – make sure to have a full server back-up first for safety. For more details you can check the safe coding guidelines.

add_action('wp_footer', 'wp_footer_fix_elementor_pagination');
    function wp_footer_fix_elementor_pagination() {
    ?>
    <script>
      jQuery(function($){
        setTimeout(function(){
    		$('.page-numbers.current').trigger('click');
    	}, 500);
      });
    </script>
    <?php
    }

Please note that this issue is related to the elementor widget, so I can not guarante a 100% working solution.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.