Search results when pressing Enter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search results when pressing Enter

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by sabbella sabbella 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sabbella
    sabbella
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to get the results pressing the Enter key from the keyboard? my search only works pressing the Enter button.

Thank you,

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I am not exactly sure if you only need to trigger the search by the enter key, or if you need it the other way around.
    You can change the trigger option under the General Options -> Logic & Behavior panel, those might be what you are looking for: https://i.imgur.com/XgyEtJf.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

sabbella
    sabbella
    Participant

Hello Ernest, I want to get the search results by pressing the Enter button of my search and by pressing the Return key of my keyboard (I don’t want live search).

Thank you,

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Then simply turn off the trigger live search options: https://i.imgur.com/gfh9efu.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sabbella
    sabbella
    Participant

I did it, but it doesn’t work to me, I don’t know why. Can be because I’ve got 4 input fields?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

That should not affect that. Can you share a URL where I could take a look at this? It might be an unknown bug yet, I am not sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sabbella
    sabbella
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thanks!

Oh okay, I get it now. The enter key does not affect the custom field input fields, only the main input field, that is the problem there. In this case only the search button will work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

sabbella
    sabbella
    Participant

Ok, thank you Ernest! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.