Search taxonomy logic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wankhee93
    wankhee93
    Participant

Hello,

A1) Based on Image A1(General Option) that i attached, the sources 2 is chosen but is it possible to choose whether i can display Cruises parent or Tours Parent?

A2) Based on image A2(General Option) that is our total list of category. there is 2 majors parents, which is Tours and cruises.

We need it that way so when search in https://wordpressmu-533092-1813458.cloudwaysapps.com/ tours search box, only under tours parents category will show up.

B1) Another question based on B1(Product Type Taxonomy), is WordPress able to use another Category (Product Type) to control another selected items of Category (Destination) as their parents? so when we search Product-Type under Tours, only selected items of Category (Destination) will show up in search box.

C1) Lastly based on image C1(Autocomplete & Suggestions), is it possible to choose whether i can display Cruises parent or Tours Parent?

Regards.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by wankhee93 wankhee93.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details, it helps us a lot!

Well, you can exclude taxonomy terms from the results via this option, that is the only way to do this.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.