Search Text Button does not close (mobile)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search Text Button does not close (mobile)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Terry Thorson Terry Thorson 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry Thorson
    Terry Thorson
    Participant

URL extension (/smombm) is needed as site is not yet live; using a “Coming Soon” page.
    There is an issue with the search box I am using for the mobile version: The portion of the box containing the Search Text Button does not close.

The jpg file “MBM mobile – search” shows the Search icon when the website is first opened. I used Compact box layout with a fixed position.
    The jpg file “MBM mobile – search closed” shows the Search Text Button remaining on the site after closing the search. (You can use “Marye” for testing purposes.) I have allowed Close on magnifier click and Close on document click.

I am not a developer; I just help small groups out with websites. I am hesitant to change the theme etc as that has caused me problems in the past. I use Beaver Builder theme and plugin to build the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for letting us know.

I was able to replicate the issue on our ends. There is an error in the final width calculation, the “px” value is missing. It was not apparent, as we had not tested with the search text button active. I have made a correction, it is luckily an easy fix.

I have also made a change in your server side, please don’t change the script source configuration from this until the next release. That will include the fix in all of the file variations.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Terry Thorson
    Terry Thorson
    Participant

Yes it works now! Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.