Search text entry/input impossible since the release of the generic filter optio

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search text entry/input impossible since the release of the generic filter optio

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pk34
    pk34
    Participant

Hello, since the appearance of the generic filter option I have issues in the search area not showing the search text it is supposed
    to show and more severe : disable any search text entry/input in the search fields :-(((

I’ve set no caption for the generic filter area which appeared after the last updates … but that did not fix the issue … don’t know what is wrong.

The site is hosted at siteground and I’ve trigged cache cleaning at site level but the problem persists.

Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    pk34
    pk34
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    pk34
    pk34
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!

Looking at the page I see some of the plugin styling completely missing. My guess is, that the cache plugin (or optimizer) you may be using did not pick up the file, or it’s cache is not cleared.
    – Try clearing the minfy/optimizer cache to see if that refreshes the files
    – Try turning it off temporarily (especially the minify/combine feature)

You can also try to switch the CSS loading method to inline, that will very likely help. I see you may be using SG Optimizer, unfortunately that one has bugs (maybe they are fixed now) with CSS combine feature, where some files are not parsed even though they are queued for minification. That would perfectly explain the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.