Search via country

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Zaheed Manuel Zaheed Manuel 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zaheed Manuel
    Zaheed Manuel
    Participant

Hi.

I have your plugin setup to search for events. I have this plugin installed to show my events via the calendar view http://time.ly/

Each event have the following tags > city name, city country, continent and race distances.

When the user search for ‘Germany‘ I want all the event to be listed. Currently its showing ‘Germany (5)‘. and when you click on it, it takes you to the calendar.

How do I setup the search bar to show a list of results in a specific country or continent?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Zaheed Manuel Zaheed Manuel.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think you are looking for the following Search in terms option on the General Options -> Sources panel: https://i.imgur.com/SYiAdiY.png

I’m guessing it’s showing ‘Germany (5)’, because you have something enabled on the General Options -> Sources 2 panel – perhaps return tags as results, or some taxonomy selected. If you don’t need those as results, don’t forget to de-select them on that options panel.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Zaheed Manuel
    Zaheed Manuel
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks! That worked!

Zaheed Manuel
    Zaheed Manuel
    Participant

Hi Ernest.

Thank you for the awesome support. Just one more question. I wasn’t sure if I should open a new ticket.

Is it possible to show the event location in the results drop down, preferably under the blue title? I currently have the event location added in the ‘Venue name’ field of the plugin.

Hope my question makes sense 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.