Search web results overide and multilingual issue

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Search web results overide and multilingual issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by gutiseo gutiseo 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gutiseo
    gutiseo
    Participant

Hi,
    I don´t know why but my search box “plages 2” in home page http://www.playas-valencia.com/fr doesn´t work, it seems an multilingual error. It works in the past, refreshing search results page, but first search always gives that error.

English version of homepage “beach 2” (search box at left sidebar bellow) gives a 404 page
    And spanish version (first search box aka playa duplicate) give results but the whole posts, no isotope results. All 3 searchs are configured to jump to another webpage (busqueda, recherche and search-beach in spanish, french and english). All 3 have overide wordpress search theme and multilingual activated.

I think my theme (jupiter) have a search.php and ajax search pro isn’t overriding it. How I could use your search results webpage. Can I remove my template search.php that I don´t want to use?

Thanks in advance and regards!

gutiseo
    gutiseo
    Participant

Hi, it seems my support ticket is lost in the wind. I really need an answer.
    Thanks in advance!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

This sounds more like a theme issue to me. The redirection seems to be correct after typing in the “plages 2”, I’m redirected here: http://www.playas-valencia.com/fr/?s=plages%202

After a few try I got a fatal error which states the following to me:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6 bytes) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/81/2662781/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 5061

This means there is not enough memory left for WPML do do something, that is not disclosed in the error message exactly. The cause might not be WPML, but I’m definitely sure it hsould not run out of memory ever.

You can try increasing your memory limit, that usually helps. You can try higher values like 256M or even 512M if the values in the article are not enough.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gutiseo
    gutiseo
    Participant

Hi again,
    I increase memoory limit to 512M but still not working. It seems searches in french fall in a loop until memory is exhausted. I don´t understand why only happens in french. I need to fix this before I add more languages. Please, help.
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.