Second order by Post Attributes Order?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Second order by Post Attributes Order?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DavidGaillard
    DavidGaillard
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t have a problem, but want to enable a second level ordering.

I want the following for my search (https://www.wellkinhospital.com/find-a-doctor/), that doctors are ordered alphabetically by default (which is already the case), but when filtering per speciality (you’ll see the dropdown), I want the doctors to be ordered according to the Post Attributes order.

I used the options to change the order: https://prnt.sc/iwgnhy

However, I want to use this type of order when selecting a speciality : Post Attribute Order. (see attachement)

Possible?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think this might be possible with a custom code. I believe that field is the menu_order field, which is directly stored in the cpt database table.

I have mande a custom code, that might do the trick. Add this custom code to the functions.php in your theme/child theme directory (copy from line 3 only!). Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

DavidGaillard
    DavidGaillard
    Participant

Works great !
    Thanks a lot

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.