Select and email/capture results.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Select and email/capture results.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DRayden DRayden 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DRayden
    DRayden
    Participant

Hi,

Having filtered results, I’d like the site visitor to select/capture them with one click and then have that selection recorded/captured such that they can be included in an email.

For example, if they narrow down a selection of “items”, they can capture with one click and that capture (I assume by a unique field) can be emailed in a “Contact us” form.

A bit like a checkout, but there’s no immediate purchase – just an interest in the item.

I searched the documentation using some terms, but couldn’t find this as a feature. Is it possible now, or a highly desirable feature update? I was assuming the ability to collate the results would be an option, as the filter has done the hard work.

Kind regards,

David.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I’m afraid this is not possible. Usually I suggest a code modification/custom code if possible, but this requires a complete implementation or major changes to the core code.
    There is a statistics re-work feature in progress, which will record past searches, including the filter states. I will make sure to include a way to somehow copy/import the information, so it can be used in an email message.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

DRayden
    DRayden
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

Thanks for the swift reply.

Like selecting products from a filter in e-commerce, it would be great to capture the unique ID’s from each search filter result. In my case it would be filtering candidates and me receiving an email with the list of Unique ID’s, but there are many others who don’t need commerce type integration.

Thanks for swift the reply, and happy New year! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.