Selected filters before result box

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Selected filters before result box

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Flo53
    Flo53
    Participant

Hello,

I’m an internship student, working for AGEPCom agency as a WordPress developer. I’m actually using Ajax Search Pro on a project, and learning how to use it. But I can’t find answers to some features.
    My first question is: Is it possible to put the selected filters before the result box (as the image in attachement, red box) ? Maybe in the “Result container header” ?
    Seconde question: Are we able to automatically check a parent element when we check a child element (second image in attachement).

Thanks for your reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m afraid these are not possible without custom coding. The child elements are automatically selected when the parent is clicked, but not the other way around unfortunately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Flo53
    Flo53
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response !
    Alright, I’ll see the customization on my side.

A last question:
    Is it possible to add a “sort by” filter in the settings box ? With alphabetical order, newest or custom fields for example. I already have sort my items with a custom field ‘popularity’ (numeric) in the result box, but I would like to let the user choose the items order.
    I’m checking documentation like this page but I don’t know if I’m looking in the right way.
    If you can clarify it to me it would be awesome !

Again, thanks for your reply.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them.

Unfortunately there is no filter for that yet. It is a widely requested feature, so it will be implemented within a couple of releases for sure.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.