Settings not updating

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jbakuk
    jbakuk
    Participant

Hi,

Firstly thanks for making such a great plugin. I’m using it to manage a download/video library and my client is thrilled with the interface.

And the bad news… I’m having a few issues with the plugin. When I change settings in the “theme options” (the “settings icon and dropdowns” to be exact, although the issue may occur elsewhere), they do not update on the frontend.

I have followed all the steps in this article – https://wp-dreams.com/knowledge-base/style-changes-does-not-apply-after-saving/ – but the issue still occurs.

I’ve also run the compatibility checker and no issues arise. Any chance you could take a look please. The FTP login details provided are actually cpanel, not sure of the FTP account details.

Thanks very much.

Jamie

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Could you please point me to a page where a search instance is active? I could not find any on the front-end and I do not want to touch anything but the search on your site 🙂

On the back-end preview the search looks all right, so I guess the problem only occurs on the site front-end.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jbakuk
    jbakuk
    Participant

That would help wouldn’t it! Sorry I was working too late last night 🙂

I’m using [wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro id=2] at http://pielink.net/the-library-2/

I did make some changed via the custom css after opening this ticket last night, it should not effect the issue though.

Thanks Earnest

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry for the late response.

I see the problem now. Some of the features of of the settings box are not used when it’s in “block” layout mode.
    When testing, I’ve found that most of the themes use better matching color schemes for fieldset elements. The “hovering” layout is different though, because it has to match the search settings icon as they are essentially connected.

I suggest using some custom CSS. If you need any help with that, let me know.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.