Settings panel at the bottom of posts and pages is way too wide

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Settings panel at the bottom of posts and pages is way too wide

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by NaturesLens NaturesLens 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NaturesLens
    NaturesLens
    Participant

Settings panel at the bottom of posts and pages is way too wide – see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The meta box width is determined by WordPress itself, unfortunately it cannot be controlled from the plugin.
    If you want to hide those options, you can do that as well: Meta box on post editor screen documentation

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

NaturesLens
    NaturesLens
    Participant

You have a massive left margin on the ajax search panel – it is not defined by wordpress – at normal screen size, your panel breaks out of the main meta panel

See screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Whoah, that does not look good.

I believe it’s going to be a min-width issue there. I think there was a min-width of 1280px added to the inside container element ID, which is shared between the settings and the meta boxes. Thank you for letting me know, will fix this in the upcoming release of course.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

NaturesLens
    NaturesLens
    Participant

Thanks – I didn’t think it was correct!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, sorry about that. I will close this ticket soon, if that’s okay, I have noted this to be fixed in the upcoming release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

NaturesLens
    NaturesLens
    Participant

Cool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Settings panel at the bottom of posts and pages is way too wide’ is closed to new replies.