shop page

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant

Hello.I set up a filter and i want it to put it to product page.I setup a page with elementor pro theme builder and and put it there (https://astrea.lydiastore.gr/shop/ so when i select to filter it inside the page the filter turns all the finds under the filter placeholder.How can i setup a page to display the filter results?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

This guide will help you with that.

Please note, that the Elementor Posts or Products widget has to be used, not the archive widgets. Also, pages like taxonomy archives, posts archives or shop pages (like the Woocommerce shop page) may not work, as those use different queries, and those can not be modified at the moment.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant

Can you explain how i will use products widget and filter?Is there are any tutorial.You just only say use product widget….can you give clear directions please?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Please check the documentation link I sent before – that explains everything step by step.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant

I managed to set up the filter in elementor .When i filter show in the screen the results with pagination and below the shop page with his pagination.How can i see only the results?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Can you please be more specific? I don’t think I understand what exactly do you mean by that. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant

I setup the filter in elementor page.When i go and filter one od the two options i have istalled ,gaves me the results of filtering and some other products under the pagination.How can i see only the results>.i want strictly appears ony results no other products check loom
    https://www.loom.com/share/f31e269b304d4511af733838b207b9ef

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant

I setup the filter in elementor page.When i go and filter one od the two options i have istalled ,gaves me the results of filtering and some other products under the pagination.How can i see only the results>.i want strictly appears ony results no other products check loom
    https://www.loom.com/share/f31e269b304d4511af733838b207b9ef

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You probably have two elementor product widgets on that page. Make sure to remove the second one.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant

hello …i am facing another problem in the same page.Check loom recording https://www.loom.com/share/b9dca375b6094bf896cf4ae57c6d3902 from main page i enter to result page.Seems tha have 146 pages with products .I select lets say 143…sens me at 143 but if i want to go back to 141 or to 146 page the shop page remain 143 …..same issue with the filter when applying it.Check loom please.Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I see. Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end access? I will have to debug this directly, as I can not replicate the issue, it works all right on our ends.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

katarasg
    katarasg
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you very much, this worked perfectly.

I applied a patch to this issue. Please clear your site and browser cache and test. It should be working okay now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.