Shortcode does not work to display search properly

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Shortcode does not work to display search properly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sitesummit
    sitesummit
    Participant

I just purchased this plugin for my website so that our customers can filter products by variation.

We previously used this plugin on our old website and everything worked great. After installation on our new site, I have the exact same settings on everything.

When I go to use the shortcode on the frontend now to display the form, the form looks completely different on the frontend, and none of the settings for the style remain whatsoever – as the form looks completely different. Why is this happening? I have followed the guides on the website but nothing seems to have a resolution for this issue.

I attached screenshots for reference.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately the screenshots were not attached, but I think I still know what the issue is.

If the layout of the form is different on the front-end and the back-end, especially if it shows the “original” default style or it is not changing, that is 99.9% of the time caused by cache. Clearing all layers of cache including page, CDN, minify, styles and scripts will very likely resolve the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.