shortcodes in results content

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support shortcodes in results content

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    joseproca
    joseproca
    Participant

Hi! I need to do a research in posts, but this posts have diferents shorcodes in content. I’ve changed in “advanced options” -> “content” -> “what to do whith shortcodes in result content” to execute them. But it seems doesn’t work. Any solution? you can try with post “Neus Corvillo”, have different shorcodes, but when I try to execute the research, the shortcodes are not in results

Thanks

joseproca
    joseproca
    Participant

I’ve created a indexed research and now it works. The problem is when a user changes his profile field (I show this field in post throw a shortcode) I have to create new index every time manually. There is some way to generate new index periodically?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The index automatically updates, whenever a post is updated. It is possible to set the index to extend periodically, but that will not help this case – as you want to update the specific post.

The best solution would be to trigger the save_post hook programmatically (on the post where the shortcode is used) when the user updates the profile field, and the plugin will automatically update the corresponding post.
    Is this a single post, or are there many posts for each user somehow?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.