Show a few products while the rest are hidden

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Show a few products while the rest are hidden

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jens021
    jens021
    Participant

Hi
    I have four products with the taxonimies Elcykel and Cykel. I want only these products from these taxonomies to be shown.
    In other words I want to hide all products that have the taxonomies Elcykel and Cykel, but I want the four products that have the tag Eskilstuna Kommun-Cykel to be shown, even though they have the taxonomies Elcykel and Cykel. How can I accomplish that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m afraid the only way to do that is to exclude the products manually by IDs or add them to a different tag, as anything you exclude via overlapping categories/tags, it is always excluded, no matter the inclusions. The fastest, and probably the permanent solution would be to add the items you want to exclude to a tag/custom taxonomy, and exclude that single taxonomy term.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.