Show Ajax Search Box in WooCommerce

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Show Ajax Search Box in WooCommerce

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Richard
    Participant

Good Morning,

I just purchased and installed the Ajax Search Pro plugin for my website. It is an excellent plugin and I have fully configured the plugin on my site by 3 hours!

My website is intended for e-commerce site and so I only want the display of the Search Box on the Shop and Single Product pages of WooCommerce. I have created and put a Search Box on my Shop Page through left sidebar widget successfully.

However, I decided not to use the sidebar on each Single Product page in WooCommerce. May I ask how I can put the Search Box on location above the main Product Photo image on the Single Product page?

Thank millions?
    Richard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

I believe that this is only possible by editing the corresponding template file in your current theme directory and placing the search PHP shortcode there manually. (unless there is a widgetized area, but I guess there is not)

The exact code and file location depends on the theme structure, there are thousands of different themes, so I don’t know where to look exactly, to be honest.

The best idea is to ask the theme developer, he might be able to point you to the correct file location, and I can help you placing the shortcode there. In theme files the PHP shortcode is used, more information you can read here.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.