Show / hide Custom filters with prompt.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Show / hide Custom filters with prompt.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    collin43
    collin43
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I actually have one last question for now,

I have no idea if this is possible at all, but it it possible to hide custom fields when that option is no longer available when boxes are checked?

For example, we only have one in this search, and has:
    1. A toilet
    2. A bath
    3. A bed
    4. A lamp
    But, no:
    1. Sheets
    2: Pillows

If someone where to select a pillow / sheets in their seach, the location with the toilet, bath and bed would not be a good result anymore because that location does not have a match anymore with the search.

Could the custom filter checkboxes for toilet, bath, bed and lamp then disapear, as they no longer have any value for the search?

Just wondering if that is possible at all, I have so many custom filters but only few locations tick a lot of boxes, so a lot of times you end up with “no result”. If filtes could adjust to results behavior, and only the next possible options would show, this would maybe easier for the visitors.

Have a great day!

Collin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Collin,

It’s not yet possible unfortunately. It’s due to performance concerns, but it’s going to be implemented in a future release 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

collin43
    collin43
    Participant

Great to hear! Exciting times ahead 🙂 Good luck with the development!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you very much 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.